BEAR Scotland is a leading provider of highway maintenance services across Scotland. We manage and maintain over 2,000km of Scotland’s trunk road network, tackling just about every imaginable task and working round the clock to help keep Scotland moving.
We take pride in offering a dedicated, flexible approach which supports our clients, underpinned by the recruitment, development, and retention of a locally based workforce.
We are opening a couple of exciting new positions for landscaping operatives across all our networks in Scotland.
- To carry out landscape operations such as grass cutting, strimming, weed control and all other landscape duties as required.
- Preparation machinery and equipment for days work.
- Report vehicle defects to the Fleet Manager and ensure that accidents/incidents are reported accordingly.
- Supervise Grounds maintenance Teams who are under their control and provide them with adequate resources, support clear technical instructions and targets when required to do so.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Landscape works.
- Flexibility to work away from home at times.
- Basic knowledge of landscape operations and machinery.
- Class C, tractor driver and chainsaw license or experience welcomed.
- Preferably hold a current driving licence.
- Physically fit for working in sometimes arduous conditions.
If you would like any more information or a full job description, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org